This year since we are traveling the world, in April we went to Greece and our PEPS friends from Seattle came to meet us. We were in Greece for 11 days and these are my top five favorite things:
1. Seeing our friends for the first time in a while
2. Seeing the Acropolis with our guide Panos (not his full name, which is very long and hard to pronounce)
3. The house on Paros with the hole-in-the-wall bunk beds
4. The gelato (in Athens and in Lefkes on the island of Paros)
5. Learning how to say and spell pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
And I made this movie trailer:
5 thoughts on “Henry’s Greece Movie Trailer”
Very cool! Love the music.
Please make a video of you saying pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and defining its use.
Here you go: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ra5sHY7fUHJsA8Eg9
Loving this! What? What’s a …niosis? Hope it was fun!!!! Was it hard to leave Greece, and all that water, and ice cream? Missing you, but love to see your adventures. HUGS and kisses. Vodinda and Karen
What are the hole-in-the-wall bunkbeds? That sounds interesting!
I love the movie, and it looks like you had a great time in Greece! Katie is there right now, but she is probably not having as much fun as you did!